Sage Support Specialist Job Vacancy - New for April 2018
A rare opportunity to work with our specialist team at Althorp near Northampton in delivering, supporting and developing Sage and Microsoft mid-market accounting systems. Enthusiasm and ability is more important to us than experience for this role - we will invest in you with training including specialising in installation, support, training or development depending on your ability and interest.
This position would suit a recent graduate seeking to establish themselves in a professional career.
- To provide product support for Sage 200 and Associated Products
- To process customer support calls via telephone, remote support and on-site visits
- Product installation
- Post installation support
The products worked with will be Sage 200c Professional together with add-on products like Draycir Spindle, Datalinx warehousing and so on. We will also be adding Microsoft Dynamics 365 ("Nav") to our portfolio in 2018. You will work within the established team of installers,supporters, developers and trainers.
Secondary Roles of interest:
- Specialisation in add-on modules such as CRM, Project Accounting and Manufacturing
- SQL Server (administration, query generation & scripting)
- Sage 50 & Sage Payroll
- Project Management
- Business Process Documentation
Personal Skills required:
- Good arithmetic (accounting knowledge an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Confidence with IT
- Ability to learn quickly
- Car driver required (we are based out of town). Car parking space provided
- Pleasant working environment
- Quarterly bonus linked to company performance
- Free snacks provided daily
- Health scheme after 6 months
- Private Medical benefits after 2 years
- Professional Development opportunities
Hours of work:- 9:00am to 5:30pm normal working days
Salary: £21k-£25k depending on experience.
How to apply
Please email your CV to Cassandra at email@example.com