Sage 50 Upgrade to Sage 200
Sage 200 provides you with all the familiarity of Sage 50, but adds power and flexibility at every stage.
In Northamptonshire, Paradise is the company to come to.
Why Upgrade from Sage 50 to Sage 200?
There are many reasons Sage 50 users move to Sage 200 Extra. The most common reasons are:
- Sage 50 has issues when more than 6-7 users are working at once - Sage 200 solves that problem
- Sage 50 expects no more than 50,000 transactions a year - Sage 200 has no transaction limit
- Sage 50 is difficult to analyse: particularly multi-company/multi budget - We can resolve that.
- Sage 50 only maintains one stock level per product - Sage 200 solves than problem
- Sage 50 does not support closed periods and allows transactions posting into any month
- Sage 50 is not amendable and is hard to interface to websites, EDI and other 3rd party products
And Why Use Paradise?
We are your local Sage Strategic Business Partner in Northamptonshire. This will provide you reassurance of dealing with the very best levels of advice and support on the Sage 200 options, as well as giving you great value for money when it comes to training and development of Sage 200 products.
We will assess your current situation and requirements and provide you with a fixed price proposal for the options that suit you best.
Our proposals are guaranteed to be on-time and on-budget.