Sage 50 HR
Sage 50 HR
Sage 50 HR puts all your employee information at your fingertips
Get up and running
- Quick and simple installation and setup process.
- Free SageCover support included for one year (Telephone, Email and Online support).
- Free online HR Advice included for one year.
- Import or export your employee details from Sage 50 Payroll.
- Mail merge or email your employees with Microsoft Office integration.
Manage your compliance
- Automatically generate statements of employment, and receive notifications when they need to change.
- Comply with legal requirements by storing documents such as work permits, right to work, checks by the Criminal Record Bureau and Independent Safeguarding Authority, and written statements of employment.
- Record employee checks such as CRB and ISA.
- Record work permit and HGV licence dates to ensure employees are eligible to work.
Record your key documents
- Manage performance and appraisals.
- Record and maintain all necessary supporting evidence when dealing with disciplinary issues.
- Manage performance of staff to support development and rewards.
- Set targets for achievement to improve quality of work.
- Attach key documents to employee records.
- Store qualifications and expiry dates for accreditation purposes.
- Ensure that employees have the necessary skills to undertake their work.
- Monitor costs and attendance rates for training courses.
- Manage personal development plans.
Free SageCover support
We’ll give you free support for one year with your new purchase of Sage 50 HR. You’ll get:
- Online HR advice
- Telephone support
- Email support
- Ask Sage article database
- Software updates
- Business news
Recommended technical requirements for Sage 50 HR
General Technical Requirements
- 10Gb free disk
- 2Ghz processor or higher
- 1Gbps network (minimum 100Mbps)
- 1Gb RAM
All 32-bit and 64-bit variants of the below operating systems with the latest Microsoft Updates and Service Packs.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
Manage your people
- Maintain and access all employee information in one place.
- Keep track of employee development, training and qualifications
- Keep track of employee attendance, absence and holidays.
- Manage employee performance, appraisals, disciplinaries and targets.
- Quickly and easily create and delete employee records.
- Automatically calculate how much leave each employee is entitled to in any given year.
- Create a holiday profile for each employee, allowing you to track holidays taken and booked.
- Record holidays in hours as well as days, to keep more accurate records about your employees' absence.
- Record authorised and unauthorised holidays.
- Plan ahead to make sure you have sufficient staff available at all times.
- Reporting features help you identify trends and patterns, and calculate the cost of absence to your business.
Quick and easy reporting
- Quickly report on all your HR needs, including
- Employee records
- Batch reporting - save reports under a group name and print off as a batch.
- Create comprehensive reports to look at trends in turnover, absence and holidays.
- Protect reports with passwords so that personal information remains secure.
Manage your company
- Keep your business structure up-to-date with details of locations, departments, costs centres and working patterns.
- Identify the resources and people you have working in each area of your business.
- Set different access levels to keep information confidential.
- Password protect employee data.
- Customise the way you view your HR software.
- Use the calendar to remind you of important events, such as legislation change and interviews.
Customise your software
- Create new screens to capture information that is relevant to you and your business.
- Change the way you view Sage 50 HR with customisable screens.
- Tailor Sage 50 HR to record information that is important to your business such as industry-specific registrations.
- Create your own default events to ensure that essential tasks get carried out and you never miss a key date or deadline.