Freelance Trainers - Microsoft 365 Applications
Come work for Paradise Training!
Job Vacancy: Freelance Trainers - Microsoft 365 Applications
Paradise offers public training courses from our training suite in Althorp and also on-site courses at our clients premises. We are seeking professional, experienced and motivated Freelance Trainers with the ability to deliver Microsoft 365 Applications.
- Excellent communication skills: The ability to avoid jargon and explain subjects in language that a non-technical person can understand.
- Good social skills: a relaxed and friendly attitude, to enable all learners to feel relaxed and at ease.
- Performance skills: the trainer should ensure that the learners have an entertaining and enjoyable day.
- Flexibility: Paradise Computing’s trainers must be prepared to try out new ideas and seek to continually improve their skills.
- Enthusiasm & Learning ability: trainers must be able to learn new packages at short notice.
- Course preparation. trainers must ensure they are comfortable with the course content, manuals and any other preparation required.
- Energy & Enthusiasm: positive thinking is essential in all aspects of Paradise Computing’s work.
- Commitment to quality: the trainer must see excellence as their goal and be dedicated to creating customer delight.
- Excellent time keeping and reliability: our courses start on time, not a minute late.
Paradise pay standard day-rates and provide refreshments, lunches and travel allowance where required. We can also work with trainers to improve their certification levels by leveraging our industry accreditations and partnerships.
How to apply for this job
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen or Kerry for an informal chat on 01604 655900.
Paradise Computing Vacancies
Come join our Northampton team