Works Order Processing
Stock allocation and issuing process, amend works orders during assembly
Works Order Processing (WOP) for Sage 200cloud
Sicon Works Order Processing is designed specifically for Sage 200, integrating with BOM and Stock Control. It provides enhanced functionality to the Sage 200 BOM module and is an ideal addition for clients in manufacturing who need a simplified stock allocation and issuing process with the ability to amend works orders during assembly.
Sicon Works Order Processing provides enhanced functionality to the Sage 200 BOM module and is an ideal addition for clients in manufacturing.
- Create Works Orders from the standard Sage 200 BOM’s with version control
- Create Works Orders from WOP Templates
- Allocated and issues stock with full Sage 200 traceability support
- Add and remove components, labour and machine items
- Allocate all component items or individual items and part allocate
- Back flush process across linked Works Orders with traceable item support
- Over-runs can be booked to stock without the need to add more components
- Uses standard component costing method for accurate cost roll-up
- Add non-stock items to works orders for sub contract costs
- Option to explode multi-level BOM’s into a single Works Order list
- Works Order stock shortages can be identified by report and are included in the material planning routine
- Sage stock transaction history shows WOP issues and bookings
- Link works orders to Jobs for rolled up costing of complex builds
- Integrates with the Sicon Barcoding & Warehousing module for picking of Works Orders
Estimates can be built up in the same way as a Works Order from a Sage 200 BOM or from scratch.
- Add components, labour, machine, comments and non-stock costs to create accurate estimated finished products costing
- Future buy prices can be entered into the estimates if different from the current buy prices in Sage.
- Works Orders, Jobs or both can be created from an Estimate
- Create and link an estimate to a sales order quotation
- Quotation pricing can be derived from selling prices for components or from a mark-up on the cost of the works order elements
Works Order Processing for Sage 200
We Are Your Northampton Sage Partner