Microsoft Solutions Partner
Helping customers boost productivity and make the shift to hybrid working
Driving digital transformation
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner (previously known as Microsoft Gold Partner), Paradise Computing has demonstrated a broad capability in helping customers boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work. To achieve this new status, Paradise has had to demonstrate its performance, skills and customer success - proving capability and successful customer outcomes.
This commitment to training and accreditation ensures that Paradise Computing can deliver greater customer value, and the new easily identifiable Solution Partner designations help customers know that they are working with a partner who has the right skills and capabilities to meet their needs.
Solutions Partner for Modern Work
As a Solutions Partner for Modern Work, Paradise Computing has demonstrated a broad capability to help customers boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365. To achieve this new status, which supersedes their Gold Partner accreditation, Paradise has had to demonstrate its performance, skills and customer success - proving capability and successful customer outcomes.
Example services within the Solutions Partner for Modern Work category:
- Deploying and managing Microsoft 365 apps and services to help customers work, learn, organise, connect, and create
- Empowering personal computing with deployment and modern management services for Windows and Windows 365
- Implementing and managing Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Devices, and Microsoft Teams Rooms to help customers communicate and collaborate with chat, meetings, and calls
- Delivering services and solutions to digitally enable customers’ frontline workers
- Delivering employee experience services and solutions for Microsoft Viva to help customers harness
knowledge and expertise, amplify culture and communications, accelerate skilling and growth, or
balance productivity and wellbeing
- Building custom apps and solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform to meet the specific needs of your
We’re excited to take this next step in the evolution of our ecosystem — continuing to put customer value at the centre of our focus.
From supporting your on-premise infrastructure, to provisioning entire cloud-based solutions, as a Microsoft Solutions Partner, Paradise Computing has the experience, expertise and backing to help you achieve more.
To find out more about supporting your current and future systems, call us on 01604 655900 or contact us here.
Northampton Microsoft Solutions Partner
Your Local Northampton Microsoft Solutions Partner