Paradise Computing is thrilled to have been named the Sicon Partner of the Year for 2023 for the second consecutive year! This remarkable achievement underscores our unwavering commitment to providing exceptional IT solutions to businesses across the UK and reflects the strength of our valued partnership with Sicon.
Paradise Achieves Microsoft Solutions Partner Accreditation
Paradise as Your Microsoft Solutions Partner
It's great to hear that the Microsoft Partner Network has evolved into the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program and is now awarding new designations to those that qualify.
As a Solutions Partner for Modern Work, Paradise Computing has demonstrated a broad capability to help customers boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365. To achieve this new status, Paradise has had to demonstrate its performance, skills and customer success - proving capability and successful customer outcomes.
This commitment to training and accreditation ensures that Paradise Computing can deliver greater customer value, and the new easily identifiable Solution Partner designations help customers know that they are working with a partner who has the right skills and capabilities to meet their needs.
Solutions Partner for Modern Work
As a Solutions Partner for Modern Work, Paradise Computing has demonstrated a broad capability to help customers boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365. To achieve this new status, which supersedes their Gold Partner accreditation, Paradise has had to demonstrate its performance, skills and customer success - proving capability and successful customer outcomes.
Example services within the Solutions Partner for Modern Work category:
- Deploying and managing Microsoft 365 apps and services to help customers work, learn, organise, connect, and create
- Empowering personal computing with deployment and modern management services for Windows and Windows 365
- Implementing and managing Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Devices, and Microsoft Teams Rooms to help customers communicate and collaborate with chat, meetings, and calls
- Delivering services and solutions to digitally enable customers’ frontline workers
- Delivering employee experience services and solutions for Microsoft Viva to help customers harness
knowledge and expertise, amplify culture and communications, accelerate skilling and growth, or
balance productivity and wellbeing
- Building custom apps and solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform to meet the specific needs of your
We’re excited to take this next step in the evolution of our ecosystem — continuing to put customer value at the centre of our focus.
For Northamptonshire IT support or Modern Working advice, please call your local MSP, Paradise Computing, on 01604 655900 or send us a message using our online contact form.
MTC Tour - 8 November 2023. To celebrate STEM Day, join us for an exclusive STEM Day Tour at the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) in Coventry. Witness the future of manufacturing technology, gain valuable insights, and network with industry leaders.
Are you in the logistics industry and in the process of evaluating or updating your ERP systems? Understanding ERP specifications can significantly enhance the efficiency and efficacy of your operations. Join us for an in-person seminar.