Microsoft has announced they will be improving the make Every Meeting Online (EMO) feature in Outlook by including partner online meeting providers.
Sage 200 Professional 2022 R1 is coming!
We are delighted to announce that Sage 200 Professional 2022 R1 is on its way in February 2022!
Sage 200 Professional 2022 R1 release includes:
- New features for quotation web screens
- A new memo tab with sales order web screens
- Ability to customise the view for new and existing web screens
- Enhanced API functionality
- Maintenance updates including changes to platform support, updates for cloud connected features and, the retirement of XML VAT submission functionality
- Migration tool updates to support migrations from Sage 50 to and between Sage 200 variants
- Release of new web screens for Sales Order Processing and Quotations
- New cross sell, suggested items and alternative item lists feature for new quotation screens
- Functionality to print & email sales orders and quotations direct from web screens
- Retirement of Sage 200 CRM from the software
Contact your Sage Support team on 01604 655900 for help with your upgrade options.